ALL cancelled reservations are subject to a $10 Cancellation Fee.
Cancellation notices, provided between 72 hours to 24 hours from start of reservation, (1pm on reservation day) are assessed a fee equal to 50% of the first night rental fee, plus the cancellation fee.
There are no refunds if the cancellation notice is provided within 24 hours or less from the start of the reservation date.
The Enumclaw Expo Center is not financially responsible for cancellations due to situations beyond our control.
AGE & CONDITION OF RV
RV models more than 20 years old are not permitted on the RV park property. RV's that are less than 20 years old that appear less-than appealing (duct-tape windows, missing windows, doesn't sit level, leaks any types of fluids, etc.) can also be refused and/or asked to depart without a refund.
Vintage RV's that are refurbished may be accepted on a case-by-case basis. Advanced photos will be required.
From 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
Camper arrivals/set-up and departures/ breakdown during this time are discouraged. Generators may NOT be operated during quiet hours.
- All dogs must be on a leash at all times. You will be asked to leave if they are not.
- You must pick up after your pets. (If you don't you won't be welcomed back)
- We can not allow any dog that barks constantly, as this will disturb other campers.
- Please take your dogs with you when you leave your campsite. Dogs can not be left unattended.
- Please do not allow your dogs to wander onto or through other campsites.
- Pet owners are fully responsible for their pets' actions.
- We only allow maximum one small dog and one large dog per campsite. Small dog is less than 30 pounds, Large dog is over 30 lbs.
- Although there are no dog breed restrictions, at this time, if the Camp Host or Expo Staff receive any complaints about aggressive dog behavior, or constant barking, we reserve the right to ask camper to leave without a refund.
- All pets must be registered at the time of making your reservation.
LENGTH OF STAY, etc.
- There are times that we have events that buy out our entire campground. Therefore the Enumclaw RV Campground is NOT a long term campground, but a recreational place to camp.
- Initial Stays are limited to 2 weeks. But after 2 week stay you must obtain permission to stay longer from either the camp host or the Expo Admin Office. Reservations run, 2 weeks here, one week away, etc.
- All reservations are made online. No cash reservations, no drop ins.
- Please remember we count NIGHTS not days of stay. Your reservation starts at 1pm (or later) on the day you arrive and ends at NOON on your check out day. Early arrivals are not allowed unless cleared by the Admin Office. (360-226-3493) Late checks outs are NOT allowed, unless approved by management. If you need a late check-out, you must check with Camp Host first to make sure no one is scheduled in your site. If no one is coming into site then there is a $10 fee (CASH ONLY) payable to the Camp Host at the time of the request. This allows you to stay until 2pm. If you stay past 2pm, then you must pay for another night's stay. If fees are ignored, charges will be put against camper and camper will not be welcomed back until balances are satisfied.
- Our shower house is open between 7:30 am and 4:00 pm. (800 ft. walk from the campground) There is a portable toilet located in the campground.
- Tent campers are ONLY ALLOWED between Memorial Day and Labor Day, and there is no discount camping for tents.
- RV campers are allowed one tent to their campsite, ONLY during the months tents are allowed.
- RV's may not be left unattended overnight without permission from Camp Host.
- There are NO sewer hookups, nor a dump site in the park. The nearest dump site is Ron’s Auto Care ($10) in Enumclaw, or the Buckley Eagle’s ($10). If evidence of any dumping of gray or black water is found around your RV, you will be asked to leave immediately with no refund. Dumping of gray or black water into the sanitary portable restrooms is NOT allowed.
- One extra vehicle is allowed per camp site. The extra vehicle must have a registered ticket on the dash at all times or it will be towed. Extra vehicle fee is $10/night.
ADA SITE RESTRICTIONS
Our campground has two (2) ADA camp sites. (Site 4 & Site 17) Unless you have license proof that you qualify for this status, then please do not take these campsites. Extra vehicles are only allowed in these two sites without charge, as long as they have handicap tags. Parking extra vehicles in these sites without special license are considered a gross misdemeanor, punishable under 9A.20 RCW., which carries a $250 fine.
Damage to a campsite will be negotiated with management. If guests refuse to pay damages fees, guests will be asked to leave and blocked from future reservations. No refunds will be issued for unused paid nights.
Non negotiable damage fee of $500 to anyone that dumps sewer anywhere within the site.
Campers are NOT allowed to use the EXPO campgrounds as a home address or mailing address. Any packages or mail arriving at the EXPO office will be "returned to sender".