What are Enumclaw Expo Center Hours of Operation?
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:00pm.
Our office is closed on the following holidays:
New Years Day, Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday, President's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Veterans Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day. We are also closed the week between Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
What are your basic rental rules?
Does Enumclaw Expo Center have venue rental space?
- All events must end by midnight, no exception.
- Alcohol beverages: Enumclaw Expo Center has a Liquor license for Expo Center Events. WSLCB Liquor license rules and regulations do not allow outside alcohol allowed on the premise when the Expo Center is using the license to serve alcohol. Expo Center ID checks EVERYONE. Security is required to prevent over service, consumption by underage persons, prevent alcoholic beverages from leaving the contracted/permitted room(s), and reduce or manage any incidents caused by consumption. Banquet permits and outside alcohol on Expo property must be prearranged with Expo Center Management.
- Fireworks and Firearms are PROHIBITED.
- Children must be supervised at all times by an adult.
- No tent camping allowed between Labor day and Memorial day.
- Concessionaires and caterers must have food service permits from the King County Health Department.
- Service Dogs are allowed and must be on leash.
- Clean up any waste from all animals including livestock and horses.
YES - EEC has multiple buildings, barns, arenas and outdoor open mid-way space for rent. Are personal pets allowed on the grounds?
No pets are allowed. Only service animals will be permitted. The tasks performed by the service animal must be directly related to the person's disability. All service animals must remain on a leash or harness and may not be left unattended. (Comfort or emotional support animals are NOT considered service animals under Washington State law because they are not specifically trained. (See RCW 49.60.40)What are typical requirements for renting a facility space?
In addition to the signed original copy of the contract and payment, we will need the following items:
*Proof of liability insuranceHow do I find out if a facility is available and what prices are?
*Room layout instructions
*Banquet permit (if alcohol will be available)
*Security contract (if alcohol will be present, or if otherwise required)
For events on the main grounds please give us a call at (360)226-3493, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For information at the Fieldhouse please contact Jaclyn at (253)740-4153, or email@example.comDoes Enumclaw Expo Center offer camping?
Yes - EEC has an RV campground with 27 asphalt parking spaces. Sites include water and electricity (no sewer). No long-term camping permitted. EEC RV campground is conveniently located if you are visiting Mt. Rainier or Crystal Mountain. Visit the Expo Campground tab for more information and reservation options.What are your smoking policies?
How far is Enumclaw Expo Center from Mt. Rainier?
- NO SMOKING INSIDE BUILDINGS, within 25’ of doors, or within 100’ of barns.
- No marijuana allowed on the premises - no exceptions.
Approximately 1 hour drive to Mt. Rainier park entrance.How far is Enumclaw Expo Center from Crystal Mountain?
Approximately 45 minutes to Crystal Mountain.PLEASE NOTE:
The following are not allowed:
- Personal items brought onto the facility may be subject to search.
- Entry constitutes consent for Enumclaw Expo Center to use any film, video, or likeness of bearer for any purpose whatsoever without payment to bearer.
- Disruptive behavior or unlawful acts
- Outside Alcohol
- Solicitation, distribution, or selling of product outside of a contracted booth
- Scalping or re-sale of tickets
- Use of drones, laser pens or laser pointers