GREASE - Drive-In Movie
Time & Location
About the Event
Please read ALL rules and restrictions carefully! If you feel you can't comply do NOT purchase a ticket.
All sales are final - No REFUNDS!
- $25 per carload....NOT per person!
- Number of people in vehicle may not exceed the number of seatbelts installed inside the vehicle
- FM radio inside auto is necessary for sound
- Gate opens at 7:30pm; movie starts at dusk (approximtely 9:30pm)
- Food Trucks will be on site
- Swing by the Chalet Theater on the way, to purchase popcorn. They will be open from 6:00pm to 8:30pm.
- No RVs or Busses
- No Alcohol
- Restrooms located on the fair grounds, through gate 2. (Approximately a 800 ft walk from lot)
- Cars will be spaced with appropriate distance from your neighboring verhicles; You MUST park where attendants direct you to park.
- Larger vehicles/trucks will be directed towards back of the parking lot; smaller autos towards the front
- Rain or shine
- Due to the current situation that we are ALL in with Covid-19, these are rules and regulations that MUST be adhered to:.
- Parking Policy: One space per car, and 'first come - first served'. Spaces may not be reserved or saved, even if you've paid in advance for friends
- NO "OUT & IN". If you leave during the evening, your ticket may not be used to re-admit you to the drive-in.
- ALL of your vehicle lights must be under your control, and they must be off while you're parked.
- Other distracting lights on, in and around your vehicle, including strobes, neons, blinking/flashing novelties, video displays and TV sets must also be turned off.
- Be considerate of the folks around you. Do not raise voices, radios, or noises loud enough to disturb other patrons.
- Never put a light of any sort onto the screen, including spot lights and laser devices. ANY use of laser devices will result in temporary confiscation or ejection from the theatre.
Washington State drive-ins are currently authorized to operate under the "Safe Start Washington" plan. Certain restrictions exist under this authorization and, as they are conditions of our being open at all, compliance is mandatory for admission to this theatre.
We thank you for your cooperation. Anyone unwilling to adhere to the following can be ejected without refund. If you feel the conditions we are required to meet are too restrictive for you to enjoy your evening with us, we suggest you wait to attend until we are able to operate in a 'more-normal' environment.
All patrons must stay in their vehicles, except for travel to-from the restrooms and food trucks. We understand the property is popular for walking, playing catch, etc., but those activities can not be allowed at this time.
Accordingly, for now, we ask you to leave your pets at home, as we can not allow "potty walks" for them.
We have been advised of no restriction against sitting in the bed of a pick-up or laying in an SUV with the back hatch open, so long as you continue to keep your distance from others.
As usual, for safety reasons, we can not allow sitting on top of your vehicle.
Vehicle count within each of our fields has been limited to approximately 50% of capacity, per current State guidelines. ALL parking will be designated by theatre staff
For now, "Social Distancing" is not optional, and must be practiced to the greatest extent possible. Our staff will request that you keep your distance, should you appear to be too close to others. Please do not take offense. Our goal is to make the drive-in as safe as reasonably possible, while meeting the guidelines the State has provide.terials! The movie will be shown on a BIG screen in our North Parking Lot.
- GREASE - Drive-In Movie$25$250$0