FREE Movie - ONE TICKET good for ONE CARLOAD
Time & Location
About the Event
One of the Best Indiana Jones movies. To put icing on the cake, WAIT FOR IT........ this one is FREE! Yes I said FREE! We still can only allow so many cars in the lot, due to the COVID Monster, so you will have to get a ticket for you car. No vehicle is admitted without a ticket. But it's NO-chargey, FREE-mundo, ZERO dollars! WHAT!!! "How can this happen", do you say???? And remember you only need ONE TICKET for a carload!
The King County Parks Department in partnership with County Councilmember Reagan Dunn have graciously offered to sponsor the movie and pay your way in! THANK YOU , King County Parks Department, and Councilmember Reagan Dunn!!!! If you get a chance, drop them a note and thank them for this great perk for living in King County! (https://www.kingcounty.gov/services/parks-recreation/parks.aspx), (https://reagandunn.com/contact.html)
TICKETS ARE FREE, BUT YOU MUST HAVE A TICKET TO GET IN....ONE TICKET IS GOOD FOR A CARLOAD
ALL COVID minded rules and regulations must be adhered to. Please read ALL rules and restrictions carefully!
If you feel you cannot adhere to those rules, please do not attend.
- Lot opens at 5:30pm; movie starts at dusk (approximtely 7:45pm)
- Number of people in vehicle may not exceed the number of seatbelts installed inside the vehicle
- FM radio inside auto is necessary for sound
- Food Trucks will be on site
- Swing by the Chalet Theater on the way, to purchase popcorn. They have adjusted their hours so they are open prior to our gate opening.
- No RVs or Busses
- No Alcohol
- Restrooms located on the fairgrounds, through gate 2. (Approximately a 800 ft walk from lot)
- Cars will be spaced 10ft apart; You MUST park where attendants direct you to park.
- Larger vehicles/trucks will be directed towards back of the parking lot; smaller autos towards the front
- Rain or shine
- Parking Policy: One space per car, and 'first come - first served'. Vehicles will be parked in the order of entrance to the park.
- NO "OUT & IN". If you leave during the evening, you will not be readmitted to the drive-in.
- ALL of your vehicle lights must be under your control, and they must be off while you're parked.
- Other distracting lights on, in and around your vehicle, including strobes, neons, blinking/flashing novelties, video displays and TV sets must also be turned off.
- Be considerate of the folks around you. Do not raise voices, radios, or noises loud enough to disturb other patrons.
- Never put a light of any sort onto the screen, including spot lights and laser devices. ANY use of laser devices will result in temporary confiscation or ejection from the theatre.
- Washington State drive-ins are currently authorized to operate under the "Safe Start Washington" plan. Certain restrictions exist under this authorization and, as they are conditions of our being open at all, compliance is mandatory for admission to this theatre.
- We thank you for your cooperation. Anyone unwilling to adhere to the following can be ejected. If you feel the conditions we are requiring you to meet are too restrictive for you to enjoy your evening with us, we suggest you wait to attend until we are able to operate in a 'more-normal' environment.
- All patrons must stay in their vehicles, except for travel to-from the restrooms and food trucks. We understand the property is popular for walking, playing catch, etc., but those activities cannot be allowed at this time.
- Accordingly, for now, we ask you to leave your pets at home, as we cannot allow "potty walks" for them.
- We have been advised of no restriction against sitting in the bed of a pick-up or laying in an SUV with the back hatch open, so long as you continue to keep your distance from others.
- As usual, for safety reasons, we cannot allow sitting on top of your vehicle.
- Vehicle count within each of our fields has been limited to approximately 50% of capacity, per current State guidelines. ALL parking will be designated by theatre staff
- For now, "Social Distancing" is not optional, and must be practiced to the greatest extent possible. Our staff will request that you keep your distance, should you appear to be too close to others. Please do not take offense. Our goal is to make the drive-in as safe as reasonably possible, while meeting the guidelines the State has provide. The movie will be shown on a BIG screen in our North Parking Lot.
- Sold OutGood for ONE CARLOAD-Sep 12$0$00$0